Connect Onelogin with Elasticsearch
Integrating Onelogin with Elasticsearch allows you the ability to provide access in Elasticsearch’s databases and schemas according to users and groups from Onelogin.
The difficulty is in integrating the IDP’s authentication and authorization mechanisms with the database. This typically involves intricate mapping of IDP groups to database roles or permissions, ensuring that only authorized users can access the database. So, it’s important to have a functioning Onelogin environment before attempting to integrate it with any database.
Connecting Apono with Onelogin allows organizations to:
- Manage permissions at a granular resource level based on Onelogin users and groups.
- Automate database permissions management based on Onelogin users and groups authentication.
- Create On-Call and Break Glass automated access workflows based on Onelogin users in Pagerduty/Opsgenie/ViktorOps shifts.
- Grant limited access to customer data or environment based on Onelogin user, groups or other attributes.
- Slack/Teams access request and approval workflows (i.e based on Onelogin manager attribute) for RnD or support personnel.
- Restrict access to PII and sensitive data synced with cloud resources and Onelogin groups.