Connect Jumpcloud with MySQL
Connecting Apono with Jumpcloud allows organizations to:
- Manage permissions at a granular resource level based on Jumpcloud users and groups.
- Automate database permissions management based on Jumpcloud users and groups authentication.
- Create On-Call and Break Glass automated access workflows based on Jumpcloud users in Pagerduty/Opsgenie/ViktorOps shifts.
- Grant limited access to customer data or environment based on Jumpcloud user, groups or other attributes.
- Slack/Teams access request and approval workflows (i.e based on Jumpcloud manager attribute) for RnD or support personnel.
- Restrict access to PII and sensitive data synced with cloud resources and Jumpcloud groups.